Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Supergirl #35 Sales Redux!


Well ICv2.com did come out with their sales numbers today after my initial post. Here is the link: http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/13915.html

I like ICv2 because they give actual unit numbers with their sales. Seems a bit more concrete to me. I don't know how they get their numbers, but they post them. They must be true right?

Here are the Supergirl numbers.


I was hoping for this issue to sell around 40K. The issue actually sold 45,518! Again, this was as a chapter of New Krypton, so I don't expect sales to be so robust after the storyline. But again, I can only hope that newcomers like what Gates and Igle are doing and stick around.

Issue #34 sold 33,958. Thus November sales were 134% of October's.

That is great news!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like you said prior Anj, Congratulations again to Sterling Gates and Jamal Igle as well as the other Super-title creative teams!
I too echo these heart felt sentiments exactly when said and done! :D

GO SUPERGIRL!!!