Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tiny Titans Returns!


I have complained about the darkening of the DCnU. I have bemoaned the 'evil is relative', 'Lex leading the JLA' nonsense of it all.

But every so often, DC Comics gives us a glimmer of hope. Tiny Titans is returning for a 6 issue miniseries this summer!

Details of the comic were posted over on Comic Vine here:
http://www.comicvine.com/articles/exclusive-first-look-tiny-titans-return-to-the-treehouse-1/1100-148301/


And here is the solicit:

TINY TITANS: RETURN TO THE TREEHOUSE #1 Written by Art Baltazar and Franco
Art and cover by Art Baltazar
On sale JUNE 4

The Eisner Award-winning series is back for an all-new six-issue miniseries! Suprrboy and Supergirl return to the treehouse to discover…IT’S MISSING! Or is it just…really small? Who could have done such a thing?! Find out as all your favorite Tiny Titans search for answers!

I always enjoyed Tiny Titans as a true all ages comic, silly enough for little kids, savvy enough for older kids, and filled with DC Easter Eggs for old folks like me. So I am happy to see it back again. And I love that Supergirl and Superboy play an important role in the first issue. I still miss Superman Family Adventures. So this will have to do. Thanks DC!

1 comment:

Martin Gray said...

Brilliant news - and maybe they'll bring in the L'il Legion?